Chip And Potato SVG – *GENERALITIES AND DIGITAL FILES chip and potato png:
1. Your files will be sent to the e-mail address that you have registered with Etsy. Please make sure that your Etsy account’s email address is kept up to date chip and potato svg.
• The customer is responsible for any delay in transmitting or altering the files that may occur as a result of using an outdated email address.
• I have uploaded all of the files that you requested to an email that was sent from chip and potato pictures vector png.
2. Each file that is supplied must be printed on a sheet that is 8.5 inches wide and 11 inches long.
3. We send all of our things in the JPG file format potato chip cartoon.
• During the checkout process, please indicate in the personalization box that you would prefer the files to be provided in PDF format if you have any interest in doing so.
• It is not possible to transmit the files in any other format chip from chip and potato.
4. We do not sell physical products and our products are only available as digital downloads.
5. Once the transaction is finished, your order will be shipped within the following twenty-four to forty-eight hours (during business hours).
• In most cases, labels are emailed to customers the same day that the order is placed.
6. If you have any questions regarding personalization or are interested in a different design, please get in touch with us via e-mail at. We are happy to be of assistance to you vector potato chips.
7. For the following reasons, our products are digital files:
• Once they have been received, you are free to print them an unlimited number of times.
• Purchase one copy of each label that you require for quantity 1.
8. When writing the information in the personalisation box, please do your best to be as precise and concise as possible (for example, “Brianna’s 1st” or “Ethan’s 5th.”) because if there is even the slightest typo on your part, whether it be in the spelling of the name or the age, you will be required to pay to have each of the submitted files edited.
WHERE SHOULD WE PRINT *
1. You have the option of printing the labels on your own home printer or at a picture studio. The following are some examples of places you can go to print:
• Home printer.
• A local copy store, such as FedEx, Staples, Office Depot, or another similar establishment.
• A photo center, such as those found in Walgreens, CVS, potato chip bag png, and other pharmacies
• Local professional printer. • Online print seller.
*DIFFERENT COLOR OPTIONS AND PRINTS:
1. The colors that are printed might look a little bit different from the originals depending on the kind of printer that you use.
2. Depending on the kind of paper you select for printing, the colors that are reproduced may shift somewhat in some ways.
• We strongly suggest printing on adhesive paper whenever possible.
You also have the option of printing on matte or glossy paper.
• If you don’t have any of the specialized papers listed above on hand, you can still use standard paper and tape to adhere the label to the actual product if you don’t have any of the specialized papers.
• Whether or whether the client is satisfied with the quality of the printing or the physical product will be entirely up to them.
3. Before making a purchase, please get in touch with us via a direct message on ETSY or send an email to if you would like a product to have a different color, size, or theme than what is listed.
1. Because the only products we offer for sale are digital downloads, we are unable to accept returns or issue exchanges for any reason.
2. Once the order has been sent to your e-mail address, there will be no refund of the money paid for it.
3. There will be no modifications made to the design unless it was a mistake on our end.
This listing is solely for the creative time and services that I provide. There is no intention to sell the copyrights to the characters or trademarks that are being used. I am not making any claims to ownership of the characters that are licensed. There are no release forms available for printing from my end. When you print, please make sure that you do not require any of this information.